Contacts / Hours
1. In-Session SCHOOL OFFICE HOURS
The office hours for the official school business are from:
7:30am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday in August through May (exceptions: posted school holidays).
Office Phones: (337) 334-5657, (337) 334-5658, (337)334-2002
Fax: (337) 334-3301
Gym/Athletics: (337) 334-3794
Cafeteria: (337) 334-3247
St. Joseph Church: (337) 334-2193
2. Out-of-Session OFFICE HOURS
To Be Announced
Rayne Catholic Elementary School is a CLOSED CAMPUS. ALL VISITORS MUST REPORT TO THE OFFICE UPON ARRIVING ON CAMPUS. Please see “Campus Safety” Section.
ALL VISITORS (including parents/grandparents) must have a specific reason to be on campus. . . a scheduled conference, lunch, a scheduled competition. For the safety of our students and all personnel, no one will be allowed on campus with specific cause.
All Visitors, including parents, must sign-in and out with the school’s office upon entering and leaving campus through the RAPTOR System.
Students cannot have visitors and/or outside deliveries during the school day.
It is understood, in accordance with the rulings of the United States Supreme Court, that all parents, students, employees, and on-campus guests have relinquished, and are not entitled to, any rights granted by the United States Constitution.
Prohibiting Entry onto School Campus
Students, faculty, staff, parents and visitors assume an obligation to conduct themselves in a manner compatible with Rayne Catholic Elementary School’s function as a Catholic educational institution. Therefore, a person’s continued presence on school property may be restricted provided their conduct is in violation of the following:
- Obstruction of buildings, entrances, walks, passageways, classrooms, offices, parking areas, auxiliary room (janitorial, supplies, etc.) or any other space that impedes implementation of programs and functions of the school
- Detaining, holding, intimidating, injuring, or threatening to injure or coerce by bodily harm any person lawfully upon school property
- Theft, malicious destruction, damage or injury to property
- Conduct which creates a substantial risk of injury or damage
- Other conduct which the principal deems serious enough to justify forbidding entry to the perpetrator
This policy is not intended to be, nor shall it be, used as a mechanism to circumvent procedures associated with the Code of Student Conduct.